Sir Kensington's Dijon Mustard 600 x 0.5 oz
All Sir Kensington's condiments are a balance of the five tastes: savory, sweet, salty, sour, and bitter.
- Our mustard seeds come from Saskatchewan, Canada, where the highest quality mustard seeds are produced.
- Call it our golden rule: quality mustard ought to have a flavor profile brighter than its color.
- #1 Grade Mustard Seeds.
- Mustard Championship Medalist.
- GTIN: 10850551005224 •
All product information
Nutrition Details & Allergens
Water, mustard seed , distilled vinegar, salt , fair trade organic cane sugar , chablis, wine
- Contains mustard and it's derivatives
- Gluten Free
- Certified Vegan by Vegan Action
- Certified Kosher
An homage to a French classic, Sir Kensington's Dijon Mustard (600 x 0.5 oz) proves rich and potent, with pleasing heat and balanced acidity. Finely milled for a creamy texture, the density of flavor is mellowed with Chablis.
600 x 15g