LeGout® Instant Brown Gravy Mix 8 x 13.29 oz
- Convenient, labor-saving format
- Real "downhome" taste and a rich brown color make this gravy a customer favorite
- This product can accompany your favorite meat, poultry and side dish
- Easy preparation that takes only minutes
- GTIN: 10037500758930
All product information
Nutrition Details & Allergens
Wheat flour, modified corn starch, whey (milk), salt, hydrolyzed corn protein, dehydrated beef stock, monosodium glutamate, autolyzed yeast extract, beef fat, onion powder, caramel color, paprika, maltodextrin (potato, corn), garlic powder, disodium guanylate, disodium inosinate, spices, soybean oil, natural and artificial flavor, beef extract, autolyzed yeast, bha and propyl gallate (used to protect quality).
Real "down-home" taste and a rich brown color make this gravy a customer favorite.
13.29 ounces, 8 count
1. Gradually whisk contents of package in 1 gallon (3.75 liters) of warm tap water. 2. Bring to a boil s rring frequently. Simmer 2 minutes. 3. Remove from heat. Pour gravy into serving container and maintain internal gravy temperature of 165F for 1 minute. For smaller quantity preparation instant gravy mix: Yield: 1 quart. Measured: 2/3 cups. Dry weight: 3oz. Water: 1 quart.
512 average servings per case
Classic Gravies deliver superior quality that foodservice professional can rely on to perform every day. These products have convenient, labor-saving formats, a broad selection of classic flavors along with specialty and regional favorites, and easy preparation that takes only minutes.