Sir Kensington's Spicy Brown Mustard 6 x 9 oz
Call it our golden rule: quality mustard ought to have a flavor profile brighter than its color.
- All Sir Kensington's condiments are a balance of the five tastes: savory, sweet, salty, sour, and bitter. We believe this balance leads to the best tasting food possible—and it’s why we found that a touch of sugar was necessary to achieve the perfect flavor balance in our mustards.
- Our mustard seeds come from Saskatchewan, Canada, where the highest quality mustard seeds are produced.
- In some circles, mustard is considered the highest form of self-expression. Sir Kensington’s range from creamy to rustic stone ground, from a maple-sweetened heat to notes of mellower Chablis—perfect for enlightening pretzels, sandwiches and any meat they meet.
- https://www.unileverfoodsolutions.us/contact-us/purchase-products.html Contact us to purchase
- GTIN: 10850551005637
All product information
Nutrition Details & Allergens
Distilled vinegar, water, mustard seed, Fair Trade organic cane sugar, maple syrup, salt.
|Nutrients per serving|
|Calories .||10.0 .|
|Total Fat||0.0 g|
|Saturated Fat||- g|
|Trans Fat||- g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||- g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||- g|
|Total Carbohydrate||1.0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||- g|
*% of Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kj/2000kcal)
- Contains mustard and it´s derivatives
- Gluten Free
- Suitable for Vegans
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Certified Kosher