Sir Kensington's Classic Mayonnaise 48 x 1.5 oz
Certified Humane Free Range eggs or bust!
- We proudly use Certified Humane Free Range eggs in our products, sourcing them from cooperatives of family farms in and around the Eastern Iowa region. These standards are more well-defined than the USDA Free Range definition, specifying the amount of time and space hens need access to the outdoors.
- The Sir Kensington’s mayonnaise manifesto? Source carefully, prepare artfully, and apply liberally.
- The reign of unremarkable mayonnaise is at an end. We source the finest certified humane, free-range eggs, smooth natural oils, and aromatic seasonings to create a properly standout specimen that promotes confident dipping.
- We use pasteurized egg yolks to reduce the risk of food-borne illness. Most grocery store shell eggs are not pasteurized. Because mayonnaise is not cooked, pasteurized eggs ensure the safety and stability of the eggs in our mayonnaise.
- GTIN: 10850551005132
All product information
Nutrition Details & Allergens
Sunflower oil, Certified Humane Free Range egg yolks, water, organic lemon juice, distilled vinegar, salt, Fair Trade organic cane sugar, mustard flour, black pepper, citric acid.
|Nutrients per serving|
|Calories .||100.0 .|
|Total Fat||10.0 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.0 g|
|Trans Fat||- g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||- g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||- g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0.0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||- g|
*% of Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kj/2000kcal)
- Cage Free Eggs
- Contains eggs and their derivatives
- Gluten Free
- Certified Kosher