We’ve heard from many of you in our community that it can be difficult to find the best resources and expertise to support you, your staff and your business during this uncertain time for our industry.
To help you stay informed, we have compiled a list of reliable resources that will support you to understand the situation in your country and take relevant action to protect yourself and others.
- CDC Information on What You Need to Know to Keep Your Workplace Safe and stay up to date on developments.
- US Small Business Administration (SBA) Guidance for Loans and Resources
- The National Restaurant Association Coronavirus information and resources
- James Beard Foundation’s Update on Industry Response and Resources (Click here for the latest). See all industry support webinars here
- Food & Wine’s list of local and nationwide resources
- Based on ServSafe®, the industry’s leading food safety training and certification program, a guideline for handling this latest virus is available at Food Safety Focus, ready to downlaod and share.
- The online resource will continue to be updated as more information is made available by the CDC and other health organizations.
- Sustainable Packaging Suppliers
- Datassential's complimentary reports and weekly webinar series to help you move forward
- Technomic COVID-19 Impact Research whitepaper on the impact that COVID-19 is having on the foodservice industry
- Guidelines for Retail Supermarket Foodservice
- For additional training resources to support the well-being of staff at this time, please check out UFS Academy for more info on personal hygiene, safety in food delivery and mental health support you and your teams
- Headspace: This app has recently released a lot of content from behind the paywall globally that will help individuals with stress, anxiety, fear, change and panic. Check the resources hub for best practices, guides, and employee-facing materials to help you introduce Headspace to your organization.
- Mental Health & Wellbeing Webinar Series with National Restaurant Association, #FairKitchens and UFS: Click here
Resources & Financial Assistance:
- Restaurant Opportunities Center United is providing resources and financial assistance to restaurant workers impacted by the crisis. You can search for resources at a national, state and local level here.
- USBG National Charity Foundation is helping the bar industry community with a Bartender Emergency Assistance Program as well as a COVID-19 Relief Campaign.
- Restaurant Workers’ Community Foundation is providing resources for restaurants and workers coping with the crisis.
- One Fair Wage are providing free cash assistance to restaurant workers, delivery drivers and other tipped workers and service workers, to apply click here.
- Another Round Another Rally is offering $500 relief grants for hospitality workers who lost their jobs or had their hours slashed in the wake of the COVID-19 outbreak.