Sir Kensington's Yellow Mustard 1 x 3 gal
Call it our golden rule: quality mustard ought to have a flavor profile brighter than its color.
- All Sir Kensington's condiments are a balance of the five tastes: savory, sweet, salty, sour, and bitter. We believe this balance leads to the best tasting food possible — and it’s why we found that a touch of sugar was necessary to achieve the perfect flavor balance in our mustards.
- Our mustard seeds come from Saskatchewan, Canada, where the highest quality mustard seeds are produced.
- In some circles, mustard is considered the highest form of self-expression. Sir Kensington’s range from creamy to rustic stone ground, from a maple-sweetened heat to notes of mellower Chablis—perfect for enlightening pretzels, sandwiches, and any meat they meet.
- https://www.unileverfoodsolutions.us/contact-us/purchase-products.html Contact us to purchase
- GTIN: 10850551005583
All product information
Nutrition Details & Allergens
Water, distilled vinegar, mustard seed, salt, Fair Trade organic cane sugar, turmeric, paprika, cloves, cinnamon, allspice, coriander.
|Nutrients per serving|
|Calories .||5.0 .|
|Total Carbohydrate||0.0 g|
*% of Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kj/2000kcal)
- Contains mustard and it´s derivatives
- Gluten Free
- Suitable for Vegans
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Certified Kosher