Try biobased cleaners that work hard on your hardest messes.
Why use it
Independent testing shows our cleaners are as effective as other similar cleaners on the market, even synthetic counterparts
- 32oz spray bottle: made with 100% Post-Consumer Recycled (PCR) plastic
- 128oz bottle: made with 80% Post-Consumer Recycled (PCR) plastic
- EPA Safer Choice Certified
- USDA Certified Biobased Product 95%
- Leaping Bunny Certified (not tested on animals)
- B-Corp Certified company
What’s in it
- Biodegradable, plant-based ingredients (USDA Certified Biobased Product 95%, EPA Safer Choice Certified)
- Ingredients listed on the label
What’s not in it
- No Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
- No dyes (Free & Clear)
- No fragrances (Free & Clear)
Where to use it
Safe for many workplace surfaces including front-of-house tables and chairs to back-of-house kitchens and server stations. Safe for use on Acrylic, brass, ceramic, chrome, Corian, fiberglass, Formica, glass, granite (sealed and unsealed), laminate, marble (sealed and unsealed), mirror, nickel, porcelain, stainless steel, travertine.
Want to try it?