|1.00||tbsp||Knorr Ultimate Vegetable Vegetarian 6 x 1 Lb|
|2.00||cup||Onions small, diced|
|1.50||cup||Bell pepper, green small, diced|
|1.50||cup||Bell pepper, red small, diced|
|1.00||tsp||Red Pepper sauce|
|4.00||cup||Prepared salsa , chunky|
|3.50||cup||Black beans , cooked|
|3.50||cup||Tomatoes, plum , coarsely chopped|
|0.25||cup||Parsley chopped flat|
1. In a medium sized sauce pot over medium heat, bring the water, Knorr Vegetarian Vegetable Base, millet and cumin to a boil.
2. Reduce the heat to low; cover and simmer for 40-45 minutes or until grain is tender.
3. Remove from heat and let stand, covered for approximately 10 minutes.
4. In a separate sauce pan, heat oil over medium heat. Add the onions, green peppers, red peppers and garlic.
5. Cook stirring frequently for 4 to 5 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
6. Stir in the chili powder, thyme, pepper sauce and cook for 1 minute. Add the salsa, beans, tomatoes, water, parsley and cilantro.
7. Fluff millet with a kitchen fork and add to the other pan.
8. Stir all ingredients together, cover partially and simmer for an additional 7 to 10 minutes. Serve.