|Oil , as needed|
|4.00||oz||Bacon , chopped|
|2.00||x||Chiles, jalapeno , seeded, julienned|
|3.00||x||Onions , julienned|
|1.50||cup||Knorr Ready-To-Use Salsa Verde Sauce 4 x 0.5 GA|
|Cilantro(1) , chopped|
1. Season skirt with seasoned salt and Tabasco.
2. Heat saute pan, add oil and heat, add skirt steak and cook until medium well, about 5 minutes on each side according to thickness, turning once. Remove and hold warm.
3. In the same pan, cook bacon until crisp; add onions and jalapenos and saute until onions are transparent.
4. Slice skirt steak and combine together with the bacon/onion mixture.
5. Pile mixture in the center of the plate, drizzle about 2 oz. of Salsa Verde on top of the meat mixture and garnish with chopped cilantro. Serve immediately with flour tortillas.