|5.00||lb||Beef Oxtail , cut|
|32.00||oz||mirepoix (carrot, celery, onion)|
|2.00||qt||Knorr Demi-Glace Sauce Mix 4 x 28 OZ , prepared|
1. Trim fat from oxtails. Season cut oxtail with seasoning salt.
2. Heat oil in braiser, brown oxtail on all sides, remove from pan.
3. Add mire poix, and brown vegetables, cook for two minutes.
4. Deglaze with red wine, add prepared demi-glace, bring to a simmer, add herbs and oxtails.
5. Cover with parchment paper, place in 350 degree oven for about 2 hours or until tender with a fork.
6. Remove from sauce, chill enough to handle, remove meat from bone and reserve.
7. Skim off exces fat from sauce, adjusting seasoning, consistency and strain.
8. Add enough sauce to coat meat.