|Corn oil for Sauteeing|
|6.00||x||Onions , peeled and chopped|
|1.00||tbsp||Garlic(1) , chopped|
|4.00||whole||Serrano pepper or jalapeno, chopped|
|0.50||gal||Tomatoes, plum , peeled and seeded|
|2.00||qt||Knorr Ultimate Roasted Beef Base 6 x 1 Lb, prepared|
|2.00||tbsp||Cumin, seeds , toasted, ground|
|32.00||oz||Knorr Demi-Glace Sauce Mix 4 x 28 OZ , prepeared|
1. Dust veal with seasoned flour, brown off in hot oil in a braiser.
2. Remove meat, add onions, cook til light brown.
3. Add tomatoes, red wine, coffee, peppers, garlic and cumin.
4. Add beef base, demi glace and balsmaic vinegar, Cook until meat is tender and remove meat.
5. Adjust consistency of the sauce and seasoning to taste. Puree sauce.
Note: Works great with pork and beef also.