|3.00||lb||Veal stew meat cubed|
|Seasoned flour to coat|
|1.00||cup||Celery cut into large cubes|
|1.00||cup||Carrots cut into large cubes|
|0.80||gal||Knorr Ultimate Roasted Chicken Base 6 x 1 Lb prepared as directed|
|Knorr Classic Chicken Gravy to thicken to proper consistency|
|SWEET CORN DUMPLINGS|
|1.00||can||Cream Style Corn|
|2.00||tbsp||Sugar, granulated white|
|0.50||cup||Corn, white kernels, frozen -- thawed|
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Dust the veal with seasoned flour and brown in oil in a large sauce pan. Remove meat from oil, add onions, celery and carrots. Cook until tender, add tomato paste and cook until browned. Return the meat to the pot and add prepared chicken base. Bring to a boil and place in oven. Cook for 45 min. or until the meat is just tender.
3. Remove from oven, sprinkle with Knorr Classic Chicken gravy to thicken consistencey. Return to oven for 30 min. Add the dumplings just prior to service.
SWEET CORN DUMPLINGS
1) In a small saucepan, heat the milk and butter until simmering. Add creamed corn
2) Combine the dry ingredients, whisk in the butter/milk/creamed corn mixture. Stir with a spoon until smooth. Remove from the heat, fold in the sweet corn and chopped parsley, cool, and form into dumplings. Cook the dumplings in lightly salted water. Reserve warm.