|1.50||lb||Pork , ground|
|0.50||cup||Onions , fine diced|
|0.50||tsp||Black pepper, ground|
|0.30||tsp||Allspice , ground|
|1.00||cup||Water , ice|
|1.00||pt||Knorr Demi-Glace Sauce Mix 4 X 1.75 Lb , prepared|
|4.00||floz||Cream 35%, whipping cream|
|Kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
|0.25||cup||Egg yolks or 4 yolks|
1. Saute onions in oil until lightly browned. Cool.
2. In a mixer, add onions, water and bread crumbs. Blend well.
3. Add meats, salt, pepper, nutmeg, allspice and egg yolks. Mix at low speed until smooth.
4. Turn mixture on high. Beat until mixture lightens in color, about 10 minutes.
5. Form into 1 ounce balls, they can be pan fried or baked.
6. For sauce: Blend cream with Knorr Demi Glaze and bring to simmer. Season to taste. Serve over meatballs.