|Pepper to taste|
|1.00||pt||Knorr ultimate pork base, prepared|
|20.00||oz||Knorr Demi-Glace Sauce Mix 4 x 28 OZ , prepared|
|1.50||lb||Apples , peeled and diced|
|4.00||oz||Onions , small dice|
|4.00||oz||Bell pepper, red . small dice|
|0.50||cup||Knorr Ready-To-Use Mango Habanero Sauce 4 x 0.5 GA|
|1.00||pt||HELLMANN'S® REAL ANCHO CHIPOTLE SAUCE 2 / 1 GALLON JUGS 2 x 1 GA|
1. Season pork with seasoned salt and pepper. Sear in oil in hot pan.
2. Roast in 325 degree oven to an internal temperature of 150 degrees.
3. Remove from oven and allow to rest.
4. Degrease roasting pan and deglaze with pork stock. Reduce pork stock by 1/2 and add to demi-glace. Simmer sauce for 5 minutes.
5. For Chutney: Saute the onions and peppers until tender. Add apples and saute for 3 minutes. Add raisins, thyme, sugar and haanero sauce. Bring to simmer and reduce to a thick chunky consistency.
6. Slice pork. Serve over demiglace with chutney on top and drizzle with Ancho Chipotle sauce.
Note: Serving suggestion - Potato pancakes, asparagus