|2.00||x||Chiles, jalapeno , roasted|
|2.00||Pepper, Pablano , roasted|
|8.00||Tomatillos , roasted, chopped|
|0.50||cup||Olive oil , or as needed|
|2.50||lb||Pork shoulder, boneless , cut into 1" cubes|
|0.25||cup||Garlic(1) , chopped|
|2.00||cup||Onions , 3/4" dice|
|24.00||floz||Knorr® Professional Liquid Concentrated Chicken Flavor Base 4 x 32 OZ|
|0.25||cup||Lime juice , fresh squeezed|
|1.00||b||Cilantro , chopped|
|Kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
|1.00||cup||Sour cream, regular , or Mexican Creama|
1. Rinse and husk tomatillos and put on a sheet pan under the broiler, cook until charred on all sides and soft.
2. Roast chilies on pan or over open flame. Peel, stem and cut into 1/4 inch dice.
3. In a medium braising pan, heat olive oil over medium heat and sear pork in batches.
4. Remove pork and add onions and garlic and cook until transluscent.
5. De-glaze panwith stock and add back pork. Bring to a boil, skim and bring down to a simmer. Add peppers, and tomatillos and cook until pork is fork tender, about 45 minutes.
6. Add lime juice, and chopped cilantro and heat back through. Season to taste.
7. Serve garnished with a tablespoon of sour cream and warm tortillas on the side.