|1.50||lb||Peaches , peeled and diced|
|4.00||oz||Bell pepper, red , roasted, diced|
|2.00||oz||Onion, yellow , diced|
|2.00||tbsp||Sage , chopped|
|4.00||floz||HELLMANN'S® REAL ANCHO CHIPOTLE SAUCE 2 / 1 GALLON JUGS 2 X 1 GA|
|1.00||lb||Onion, yellow , sliced very thin|
|1.00||cup||Flour, seasoned with seasoned salt and pinch of cayenne pepper|
1. Saute diced onions until tender. Add honey and simmer for 1 minute.
2. Combine with peppers, peaches, sage and chipotle sauce. Allow to marinate 1-2 hours.
3. Peel tenderloin and rub with seasoning salt. Allow to marinate for 2 hours.
4. Soak sliced onions in buttermilk. Dredge in seasoned flour and fry to golden brown.
5. Grill pork to medium doneness (145 degrees). Slice and serve with salsa and spicy fried onions on top.
Serving suggestions: Rice and green beans.