|2.00||oz||Onions , sliced|
|Oil, as needed|
|4.00||oz||Fingerling Potatoes , , boiled and cooled, sliced ¼” thick|
|Salt and Pepper, as needed|
|6.00||oz||Beef Tenderloin Filet|
|2.00||oz||Mushrooms (wild) sliced|
|1.00||Pinch||Garlic , chopped|
|0.50||t.||Thyme , chopped|
|1.00||oz||Red Pepper , julienned|
|3.00||oz||Asparagus , cooked, cut on bias 2” long|
|3.00||oz||Knorr Red Wine Flavored Demi-Glace Sauce Mix 8 x 16 OZ , prepared|
1. Sauté onions in oil until golden brown. Add sliced potatoes and continue to cook until potatoes are brown. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Season beef with salt and pepper and oil lightly. Grill to desired doneness.
3. While tenderloin is grilling, sauté mushrooms with garlic and thyme in butter. Season.
4. Sauté red pepper and asparagus in butter. Season.
5. Place potatoes in center of plate. Top with Beef.
6. Ladle KNORR® Red Wine Flavored Demi-Glace Sauce over beef and top with mushrooms.
7. Serve with vegetables.